We are looking for a motivated individual to join our development team in a DevOps role. This full-time position offers a competitive wage, opportunity for growth, the opportunity to work in our new headquarters, and an extensive benefit package including a 401k plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
About Open Practice
Open Practice is a fast-growing technology company in the healthcare space that develops, trains, and supports cloud-based billing software for outpatient clinics and billing companies across the US, headquartered in Hudson, Ohio. The company has experienced double digit growth every year for 16 years, and that growth leads to opportunities for everyone on our team.
We are a team that works hard and likes to have fun while we work. Our goal is to continue to be a small team of highly motivated people. Rather than throw people at problems, we are always looking to leverage technology to make our employees and customers as efficient as possible.
We are looking for a candidate with an operations background focused on AWS cloud infrastructure. The candidate will be working primarily with our Terraform codebase with a mix of scripting.
Additional responsibilities below:
- Infrastructure Provisioning
- Backup & Restore Process Improvement
- Operations Runbook Documentation
- CI/CD Pipeline Optimization
- AWS Compute & Storage Experience (EC2, EBS, S3)
- CI/CD Pipeline Experience
- Docker Containerization
- Strong written/verbal skills
- Comfort in both the design and development phases of a project
- Strong logic and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work at our headquarters in Hudson, OH at least 4 days/week.
- Prior SRE experience is a plus