Who We Are
Contents Of This Policy:
- What Is The Purpose Of This Policy?
- What Is The Scope Of This Policy?
- What Data Do We Collect As Part Of Our Services?
- How Do We Collect Data?
- How Could We Use Data?
- How Do We Store And Retain Data?
- Why Might We Disclose Information?
- What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
- Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
- How To Opt-out And Unsubscribe From Our Mailing List
- Compliance With The Can-spam Act
- Contacting OPS
What Is The Purpose Of This Policy?
What Is The Scope Of This Policy?
This Policy applies to all personal data collected and maintained by OPS including customer information, website visits, marketing and advertising, and mailing lists.
If you are reading this policy because you are concerned with a privacy issue that is not covered by this document, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data Do We Collect As Part Of Our Services?
Through our practice management solution software, OPS obtains Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from our customers. When you engage with our website, we may acquire information related to our services and our customers (and their customers) to fulfill business functions. Data are also collected when contact forms and demo request forms are completed.
How Do We Collect Data?
Primarily, data collection by OPS is securely supplied by our customers via integration or manual entry. OPS may also collect data from your interaction with this website or outreach efforts. For instance, this website collects data via your browser’s cookies or any surveys that you fill out.
How Could We Use Data?
Data collected from your interaction with this website may be used for marketing purposes, practice management solutions, service-related solutions, and sales purposes; which includes, but is not limited to, correspondence with our sales and marketing teams and periodic emails regarding your purchase or regarding other products and services. Information provided as part of a service will not be used for any other purpose or intent outside the actualization of the service itself.
How Do We Store And Retain Data?
OPS securely stores data in information systems and data centers that encrypt data at rest and data in transit using SSL, IPSec, and AES.
OPS will retain any data for a reasonable and necessary amount of time to fulfill the purpose it was collected unless a longer retention period is required based on applicable law, regulation, and/or professional standards.
Why Might We Disclose Information?
OPS may share data with partner companies for the quote, proposal, and invoicing of services to fulfill legitimate business ends.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
OPS wants you to be fully aware of your data protection rights for data that we collect from marketing and sales-related efforts via this website.
- The right to access – You have the right to request OPS for copies of personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OPS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that OPS completes the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OPS erases personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that OPS restricts the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of personal data by OPS, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OPS transfers the collected data to either another organization or you, under certain conditions.
To exercise your data protection rights, reach out to the relevant customer of OPS who originally collected the data or contact OPS if we were the original collector.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contact us using the email address at the bottom of this policy.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Learning how you use our website
While there are many types of cookies, the OPS website uses:
- Functionality – OPS uses these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously-selected preferences. These could include your language preference and location. We use a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- Advertising – OPS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. OPS can share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some OPS website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
How To Opt-out And Unsubscribe From Our Mailing List
OPS may send marketing communications. If you would like to opt-out of marketing messages, send an email to us at email@example.com.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
For the collection of personal information from children under 13 years of age, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age.
Compliance With The CAN-SPAM Act
OPS complies with the CAN-SPAM ACT. To be in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, OPS agrees to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Quickly honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Corporate Mailing Address: 300 Executive Pkwy W. Suite 300, Hudson, OH 44236